About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It Has (Already) Begun

I've been back to work for almost a week now, and I already find myself finding excuses to stay at the computer a little bit longer in the morning -- I mean, just look at the last time this blog was updated and ponder why I'm doing it right now.

For whatever reasons, here I sit, in need of readying myself for the day (and a long one it will be; tonight is the community gathering to introduce all of the school's athletic teams, which includes swimming, reminding me I need to get a few words together) and, instead, writing to you. While it's not quite as bad as Office Space, where every day was the worst day of the protagonist's life, I am already feeling the stress of an academic year that has yet to even begin. Hoo-boy.

Enough procrastinating, then. It's off to become presentable before heading off to school. If I don't see you tonight in the gym, accept an early thanks for listening...or, in this case, reading.

No comments: