About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

(Sort of) Off the Grid

Image and video hosting by TinyPicI should have done this a long time ago.

Tonight, I deactivated my Facebook profile. It was a long time coming, but the decision was somewhat spur-of-the-moment. And as of right now, I have no regrets.

It remains to be seen if I opt to back in, but it's looking not likely. For as little time as I have in the day, I need to stop spending so much of it in a virtual club with virtual friends, while what exists in the real world disintegrates.

So, I'm off the grid, or at least out of the 'book. Twitter will remain active, as will email. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see more of you...but only in the real world.

No comments: