About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Summertime Rolls

Yeah, get the link to the Blog back up, and I'll be making posts all the time. After all, I'm not working this summer, so I'll have loads of free time!

Bullshit.

It's been more than a week since my last post, and all I can offer up is the oft-used excuse, "I've been busy." Busy with what? Well, let's see.

For starters, there's the training for Buffalo Springs. Of course, there's the remote possibility that I won't be able to even make the race, given my financial situation for the summer. However, recent developments may permit me to essentially free-load my way there & back, including lodging. Of course, I'll throw in at least half for gas, and need to feed myself, but it's certainly cheaper than going it alone.

Twelve hundred meters in the pool today, though, along with 20-ish miles on the TT bike, and I'm feeling fine. Long run on tap for tomorrow. But first, bed...and sleep.

Thanks for reading.//d

No comments: