About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Point Two-five

Ran this morning, feeling like poo the first 20 minutes or so. Things turned around shortly after the turn-around for the return leg, which wound up making for an amazing run. The only thing that came close to sucking about it was the sad realization that mapmytri.com was right: The route I had previously clocked at 6.25 miles is actually 6.00 miles...at least, according to the more accurately calibrated Polar foot pod, signaling the S725x HRM. Yeah, I'm back in geek mode, again, but more on that in the future. For now, I need to go sort through the past in the folks' attic; I apparently still have a lot of crap over there. I'll let you know if I find anything good.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: