About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Friday, May 13, 2011

What, Me Worry?

Talked with the manufacturer of this storied MS Society tri kit yesterday. Though they've had the approved design since early-April, the finished product will not ship until Monday, arriving Wednesday afternoon. We leave Thursday morning for The Woodlands.

Much as I want to race in this made-just-for-me-and-for-free kit, I'm just not sold on the idea of doing a 140.6-mile race in a kit I've not so much as tried on. Still, the kit will be packed but so will the Bicycle Heaven kit. That one I know is race-worthy.

Still, I'm not going to panic. Not even going to worry. It'd mess up my taper, and with eight days to go, it's just not worth it.

Thanks for reading.


No comments: