About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Six Months

Six months ago, Kai made his debut in the world. After a rocky start (he spent his first week in the world in the NICU due to an infection), Kai is making all sorts of progress as babies are wont to do. 


It's occurred to me that I've not chronicled his birth, blogged about him incessantly as new parents have a tendency to do, and I suppose I'm OK with that. After all, I'm his father, not his PR agent. 


Still, in the coming days, weeks, months, however long it takes, I intend on writing an entry or two or six about Kai's entrance into the world, for he came with a bang, not with a whimper. And life has never been more exciting.


Thanks for reading.

No comments: