Yeah, it's been a whole month since I've rapped at ya, and what a month has it been. Here are the highlights:
- Training is trucking right along, thanks, in small part, to the Polar s725x, even if the wristband on it sucks.
- Picked up sponsorship from Nuun in the form of a 40% discount on the tabs. Seeing how I go through a boat-load of these in a month, the savings will be worth it.
- Been to SeaWorld; still no hammerheads.
- Scored a sweet summer job: 3-week contractor, serving as an assessor for a national educator certification company.
- Received my PDAS and am (again) a "proficient" educator
- Logged 39 miles in just under 12 hours at Relay for Life this past weekend.
- Signed up for Buffalo Springs at the end of June.
Wow, I didn't realize just how late it's getting. I've still some papers to grade and want to do that before bedtime. Despite my previous comment, summer is fast-approaching, so I should be able to be a tad more diligent about posting (yeah, how many times have you read that sort of comment, here?). I'll certainly try to post some more about RfL, as that was, indeed, an awesome event. Until then, thanks for reading.