About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

T-2 Days & Counting

Spring break is almost here. I can hear it. I can smell it. I can say that most every day has been planned, with work taking up a good chunk of it. Yeah, teachers get lots of time off every year.

I'd intended to check in sooner, after that horrible post this past Monday, but I didn't make it back in due to technical duties. Dude, R--- got a Dell...and I got it back up & running. A corrupt registry file, a quick reinstall of Windows, and a near eternity spent trying to hunt down drivers & shiznit for the the accursed laptop. Lucky for me, the original owner was able to be located and he still had the driver CD. Yes, life is good.

For me, anyway. N---'s been under the weather, so I got to play Nurse D tonight, picking up medicines & OJ so thick with pulp, one needed a spoon to get it out of the container. Sure hope that does the trick. Buying Benedryl & fruit juice is about the extent of my medical training.

Time to recharge my own batteries for a bit. Will post again once I'm back at max capacity. Thanks for reading.

No comments: