About This Blog

As time permits, in-depth musings on myriad subjects will be posted. Abbreviated adages will be announced via Twitter.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Zipp-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Every day should start off with a ride as good as today's, regardless of the fact that my day didn't literally begin with the ride. Still, it's hard to argue with the sensation of flying down the road at an average of 21.5 (including stop signs & one traffic light; those are the "dips" in my speed), so I won't.


Further, my initial concerns over the 808s appear now to have been completely unwarranted. There were no issues concerning control, cornering, or anything else, for that matter. To paraphrase Ferris Bueller: They are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking up a pair.

And now, it's time to be serious. I need a cleaning and so does my house. Check back tomorrow to find out how the "Tri IT in Spanish" went. Until then, enjoy your Friday, junk food or not. Thanks for reading.

No comments: